Electronic funds transfer (EFT) is the most efficient and cost-effective way for you to partner financially with Spark of Life or to make other recurring contributions. To learn more, read the EFT frequently asked questions.
Electronic funds transfer form (Adobe Acrobat Reader required)
The benefits of automatic transfers
- Increased safety: No check is in the mail and your transfer is secure.
- More efficient: Spark of Life can serve more people because your contributions are regular and reliable.
- More effective: In the time it takes to process a few checks, your EFT and hundreds of others can be processed, helping free Spark of Life to help more people.
- Less expensive: Your EFT contributions cost less in bank fees than contributions by check or credit card, so your giving goes farther.
- More for Spark of Life: If you give by EFT instead of making recurring credit card gifts, more of your gift goes to Spark of Life. The credit card transaction fee — 2.2 percent of the gift — is paid by Spark of Life unless you choose to add to your gift.